this forum is................so amazing i just can't stop posting!!!... i love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well to be honest its your fault for starting the thread in the first place... NOT those who post in it.

Also for your information starting a thread about how boring you think the forum is IS trollish.

Its also YOUR choice if you want to ignore the thread and let it go... or continue to try and justify why you think the forum is boring and then (obviously) get respones from people. If you look back this thread wasn't bumped back up because of you... but now that you want to carry on with the 'bored' message it is about you again... happy now you got some more attention?

i dont receive pm's.

i have been about but as i said above nothing to comment on.

yes i could let the thread die and i did but it was revived again [did i already say that?] and if nobody replied it would not even of got off the ground.
i will reply when people seem to want me too.

it is entertaining after all

no not mad why what did you do.?

i had some nasty pms so i just flicked the switch.

Well, there was the little incident where I said I would like to throttle you. I was only joking, of course. I was afraid you may have taken me seriously.

I can't imagine anyone sending you nasty PM's. It is not like you annoy people, or anything.......:shock:

lol.

no i knew you were kinda joking.
[walmart is the king ha ha ]

if someone wants to say something say it on the thread not sneaky through a pm.

no i think its an american / british thing.
some things make me laugh and some things make you laugh.
some things you understand and i dont and vice versa

and you still didnt explain

its all the same to me, cant tell the difference

no i think its an american / british thing.
some things make me laugh and some things make you laugh.
some things you understand and i dont and vice versa

and you still didnt explain

he was making a euphemism i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back