this forum is................so amazing i just can't stop posting!!!... i love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes cause its true.

and before you ask i have been to the usa 16 times or there abouts and all over for weeks or months at a time so i think i can have an opinion

was ok, was there about 4 months.
bout 10 years ago

In you travels did you ever learn to use proper grammar or punctuation? How about capitalization?

Oh, Rick, I hate to say it, but I'm one of those people that isn't too fond of Texas. Never been sure why that is...

yes i can use the english language properly but i choose not too.

why dont you understand the queens english?

Oregon doesn't have a queen (or at least...), so why would they use or have a need to understand her form of English?

Surely there are plenty of parts of the UK where other forms of English are used - though I grant you that the chances are that across the UK, the "Queen's English" is almost universally understood, save where English isn't perhaps an individuals first language.

In you travels did you ever learn to use proper grammar or punctuation? How about capitalization?

Oh, Rick, I hate to say it, but I'm one of those people that isn't too fond of Texas. Never been sure why that is...

That's okay. Like I said, most folks either love it or hate it.

There is a lot of hot air in this state, if you know what I mean. :er:

and twelve hours later and still your jabbering on

i go to bed wake up and your still talking about this same boring thread

serious_cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back