What's new

This is fun. (a few pics)

cpolaris502

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1
IMG_1029.jpg


2
IMG_1023.jpg


3
fixed.jpg


Any tips are appreciated!
 
1.Doesn't seem very sharp.

2. I like it.

3. Needs to be cropped.
Yea, ill try to add my opinion in also.

@ picture 1
Wouldnt be bad if it wasnt for the sharpness and color issues, i feel like tractor is over saturated maybe? Im not sure

@ Picture 2, would be great if it wasnt for the white house in the back right, since the treads kind of lead your eyes there, hard to miss IMO, try cloning it out? i might if im in a good mood for you, ill check your wether i can edit your photos or not.

@ Picture 3
Not bad, but lots of distractions, and whole sepia thing isnt helping.
 
Thanks guys, I agree on the clarity of number 1. I was pretty dissapointed about it.
 
Overall, not too bad though. What is your level of experience? I noticed the title "this is fun" and the inference I made is you may just be getting started. I may be totally wrong about that, but if it's so, not a bad start.

J.:mrgreen:
 
as pointed out before, number 1 isn't really sharp. maybe you could have aimed for a lower perspective too.

number 2 is really nice IMO

number 3 is one of the few photos I know where sepia really looks good. needs cropping though.
 
1: may be out of focus :d
2: will be better if the colors stand out more
3 : love this one ,but you can try cropping a bit to improve it from good to perfect :sexywink:
since your photos are ok to edit...i played a bit with the colors....hope you wont be mad at me :( and hope it does look better ;) [i think the colors are nicer now...]
IMG_1023.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thank you for the responses. yes, I am still in the beginning stages. I bought my camera in July and have been doing somethings here and there with it. Reading around and trying different things.

That does look good, asila. The one part of that pic that I didn't like before was that the tracks were kind of purple.

And here is the last one cropped down.
fixed-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom