This is not interesting.............>

i think these are awesome shots! great compositions and the bw conversions are super and so dramatic :D
thanks for sharing these arch :)

Oh yes great. I just drooled all over myself. Now there's a nice mess- thanks a lot!

Dramatic and lovely as usual. Love the frame in #3. Almost makes me feel like I'm looking through a portal to another world.:thumbup: :thumbup:

I am wondering how come the horizon line is so oblique into the third one. The opening is in the correct position I think, and still the earth is sloping.:confused:

WOW
They are all just something else!
Guess I must make a trip to Devon again soon as I've not been there since 1999

well actually its a beutiful landscape you have found and there is no way to spoil the picture.... of course its awesome...
hey, Archangel... I got "formication" (that`s what a translater gave me+) from your userpic... i cannot take away my look from it, damn :blulsh2:

LaFoto said:
Where is this?
Should I make my trip to Cornwall for "The Sheep Walk" come true, would I get a chance to see something similar?
I would not DARE to think I might photograph anything similar as well as you do, but... I could try! :wink:

Hey corinna...... this is at mount edgcumbe which is in Cornwall..... Nr the Devon/Cornwall boarder...... so you may be nearby?......

There are similar things around Cornwall so you may get lucky...... this one was constructed a long time ago from a much larger medieval church..... its just the remains built up to form this folly. ;)

danalec99 said:
The last one is my fav.
I'd however crop a bit from the bottom.

Yea i thought that after posting..... think i'll nip a bit off the first one too ;)

bowronfam3 said:
These look cool...you should enter #3 in DPChallenge this week...the theme is "Framed 2".

Thanks..... i'll look into that :mrgreen:

mentos_007 said:
wooohooo I clicked and found great pics am I special too?

Of course you are mentos....... everyone knows that! :sexywink:

FAV said:
I am wondering how come the horizon line is so oblique into the third one. The opening is in the correct position I think, and still the earth is sloping.

yep..... it was on a very steep slope!

nukacola said:
hey, Archangel... I got "formication" (that`s what a translater gave me+) from your userpic... i cannot take away my look from it, damn

:lol: Thanks........ :blushing:

Thanks alot for your comments guys...... i appreciate it :D

nukacola said:
hey, Archangel... I got "formication" (that`s what a translater gave me+) from your userpic...

dictionary.com said:
for·mi·ca·tion (fôr
lprime.gif
m
ibreve.gif
-k
amacr.gif
prime.gif
sh
schwa.gif
n)
n.

An abnormal sensation as of insects running over or into the skin, associated with cocaine intoxication or disease of the spinal cord and peripheral nerves.
Yeah I know what you mean, I get that too when I look at him :lol: :lol:

(j/k AA :greenpbl:)

Mohain said:
Yeah I know what you mean, I get that too when I look at him :lol: :lol:

(j/k AA :greenpbl:)

yeah i got coke intoxication right now :lmao:

:lol: ....... what a cool word..... i need to use that more often!...thanks guys ;)

Mohain said:
Originally Posted by dictionary.com
for·mi·ca·tion (fôr
lprime.gif
m
ibreve.gif
-k
amacr.gif
prime.gif
sh
schwa.gif
n) n.

An abnormal sensation as of insects running over or into the skin, associated with cocaine intoxication or disease of the spinal cord and peripheral nerves.

Yeah I know what you mean, I get that too when I look at him :lol: :greenpbl:)

OMG Mohain, that is tooooooo funny!!!!!!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back