this is surreal

hobbes28 said:
Chase said:
Well, I'm happy to inform you that you have ME to thank! That's right, ME! ;)

See, I am absolutely NOT a baseball fan! However, I was bored and started watching game 4 of the series against the Yankees, the first game I've watched in YEARS! Amazingly enough, I was actually entertained, so I watched the next 7 games as well....and what do you know....I BROKE THE CURSE! :eyebrows: :lmao: :LOL:
:smileys:

When the Sox have a terrible season next year, just remember that the reason is me no longer having an interest in them! 8) :lol:

Talk like that will make for an interesting situation in JT.... :D

GRRRRRRRRRR..... :x

MD

MDowdey said:
hobbes28 said:
Chase said:

See, I am absolutely NOT a baseball fan! However, I was bored and started watching game 4 of the series against the Yankees, the first game I've watched in YEARS! Amazingly enough, I was actually entertained, so I watched the next 7 games as well....and what do you know....I BROKE THE CURSE! :eyebrows: :lmao: :LOL:

When the Sox have a terrible season next year, just remember that the reason is me no longer having an interest in them! 8) :lol:

Talk like that will make for an interesting situation in JT.... :D

GRRRRRRRRRR..... :x

MD

See, MD is sticking up for me and is angry with you now! :mrgreen:

hahaha....your good at that "turning this around to your benefit" thing arent you? :wink:

md

Chase said:

Hmmmmmmm, seems to me that a certain someone persuaded you to WATCH the games so really, it's all MY fault that they won.

I neither watch baseball nor a fan of any teams, but I am a fan of the Sox fans! Their loyalty is compared to nothing and I think thats awesome!

:thumbsup:

Congrats to the Red Sox...

Although, I think this will be detrimental to the Chowd Nation (Red Sox fans).

The Chowds have been united in their misery all these years. Now they are just another team with a ring...like the D-rays or the Blue Jays.

Big Mike said:
Congrats to the Red Sox...

Although, I think this will be detrimental to the Chowd Nation (Red Sox fans).

The Chowds have been united in their misery all these years. Now they are just another team with a ring...like the D-rays or the Blue Jays.

it will be weird, for sure. our misery did unite us in a very special way. i wonder what it will feel like next season...

i do know one thing, tho- the redsox will never be just another team. :lol:

Yeah...I guess the Cubbie curse unites us Cubbie fans, too. So, next year, when we win, I'll feel the same way, Toby! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back