What's new

This kid doesn't like flash!

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
799
Reaction score
2
Location
Battle Creek, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I picked up my new digital SLR camera yesterday. I was just screwing around with it yesterday getting to know it...

Ever try to take photos of a kid that doesn't like flash? Fun stuff...now I have a challenge....

1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


5.jpg


6.jpg


7.jpg


8.jpg


9.jpg


10.jpg


I did turn off the flash and got a couple good shots...I had to...I was having too much fun and it was begining to look too much like intentional harrassment.

11.jpg


12.jpg


13.jpg
 
wow thats crazy. My flash is pretty bright and I STILL don't get that kind of reaction. People just complain afterwards lol.

Haha he's playing a game cube..what a noob. lol jk jk I still like the game cube..

okay that was random I should shut up now lol
 
I'm assuming he's is yours? What a cool kid!!! He has a very expressive face!!! He makes me laugh
 
haha, looks i do when i'm playing video games.
 
I'm assuming he's is yours? What a cool kid!!! He has a very expressive face!!! He makes me laugh

Nope, not mine. Belongs to the girlfriend. Yes, he is a very animated little boy.
I have not given up. I'm gonna flash this kid, and he is gonna have open eyes...and like it....dammit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom