This ol house

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have always driven by this place while on the way to one of our customers, but this time I made a point of stopping in. I hid the van between two bushes, ignored the upside down No Tresspassing sign:lmao:, and hike through the field to the drive way. yeah, I would use that excuse in court. :greenpbl:

336210969_hM5up-L.jpg

I found my entry point, but did not have my flashlight...so, I ventured in anyways.​

336980867_tmY2b-L.jpg

Found my way into the kitchen and found all the cupboards doors open, and some food scattered around....lots of dead birds, and stuff.​

336211058_jMSTg-L.jpg

Unfortunatly, I did not have my tripod with me, so I was limited to what I could shoot. When I went by the back door, I captured this one.
yeah, I threw the horizon off on purpose to do something different.

336211017_SkbRt-L.jpg

Stepping over some dead things, I ventured to the upper level, but the only light was coming up from the stairs. To avoid any holes I just burst the flash a few times to make sure I was not going to tumble into some abyss. I came across these Raid cans. Looks like they had a bit of a bug issue there. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:​
336212136_BFp7X-L.jpg

Finally leaving my little gem of a find, I snapped another shot on the way back to the van. Have planned another trip there, next time I get a delivery on that area.​
336210868_QHvuZ-L.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

outstanding

i especially like 2 and 3
really gives a feeling of the abandonment of the place that contrasts with the peaceful first shot

Excellent find! The second, and the last, are my faves.

(Man that's a LOT of cans of raid!!!)

Particularly like the last one, looks like such a nice place from the outside.. but it's been raided by Raid! wow.

I liked the first and the last -- good contrast, composition, and color.

I agree first picture is awesome. Nice captures man.

#1 and #4 (the tilt is perfect for that one). How come this is posted in 'Just For Fun'. If this is what you shoot 'for fun', how do you think that makes us feel...huh?...;)

great work Chiller

pascal

Thanks so much everyone. Appreciate your kind words.

Pascal...A while back the discussion of where to post images came up,(remember the critique stuff) and cause I shoot everything, "for fun", it was decided this was the best section for my images.:):):)

After around, oh, the twentieth can of Raid, I'd consider bringing in a professional.

LOVE that last shot, Chiller. Love it.

Jon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back