This was a awesome donkey!!!

CaleNewman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this a couple days ago and he was so nice. Tell me what you think. I'm here to learn :chuncky:
X9DRJSn.jpg

Yea I agree thanks a lot for your reply. I love your photos on Flickr!!!!

Yea I agree thanks a lot for your reply. I love your photos on Flickr!!!!

Thanks Cale. I just try to get a little better every time I go out to shoot. Best part about digital... you can take as many pictures as you need to get the hang of it. Looks like your off to a great start.

I think you did an excellent job of photographing Ferdinand Fan Fancisico (the name he prefers, not that stupid one his owners gave him) He's a good colleague of mine, though I haven't seen him since ASSCON '06. Good memories.

I think you did an excellent job of photographing Ferdinand Fan Fancisico (the name he prefers, not that stupid one his owners gave him) He's a good colleague of mine, though I haven't seen him since ASSCON '06. Good memories.

Ok, well what happens at ASSCON really should stay at ASSCON. Please, no video. Lol

Thank you, And ikr I shoot film and I always wonder if I messed up somewhere after I release the shutter.

Hahahaha, I think the owner said her name is Wanona, I have another picture of a chicken from the same farm, his name is KANE!!!!! XD

Hahahaha, I think the owner said her name is Wanona, I have another picture of a chicken from the same farm, his name is KANE!!!!! XD

These conservative farmers really should respect the wishes of their LGBT animals.

Very nice image, I agree on the crop. I like the focus point. The donkey looks happy.

Just nit picking here but I think it would be a bit better if the ear wasn't clipped off.

Most reactions

Back