This was one stressful game!

MLeeK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The reffing was HORRIBLE this weekend for EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. I went to. HORRIBLE. I think one ref was literally special ed.
Here's my favorite shot from the game
7967567032_ae23f6f685_z.jpg

And a few more:

Captain's meeting
7967572996_c2a2385d64_z.jpg

7967572654_01ca0e3a4e_z.jpg

7967572410_77e5486685_z.jpg

Gimme everything you've got!

Thanks! It helps that this is one of my favorite fields to shoot on. The lights aren't the brightest, but they aren't a cycling problem much at all. Sure makes my job a whole lot easier!

#4: Wow.

BTW - there are at least 3 football photo threads going on right now. :)

'Tis that time of year! I have another football game today. Then soccer and swimming tomorrow, volleyball on Wednesday and back to Football on Saturday. It's my Christmas money!

Really like the set. #1 is awesome! Great job!

And why are they all holding hands?

The reffing was HORRIBLE this weekend for EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. I went to. HORRIBLE. I think one ref was literally special ed. Gimme everything you've got!

The photographs are very good, thanks for posting.

The reffing needs to improve. Besides writing letters to the commissioner, I don't know what else we can do.

And why are they all holding hands?

I asked my girlfriend the same thing. It's pretty cool to see these tough guys doing that. Heh..
It's their "brotherhood" thing. I am not sure I'd be up for it, but they are a pretty awesome team, this group! I have one other team that the coaches really instill the unity of the team in them and it's pretty cool to see how it REALLY works.

WOW. Nice.
I honestly can't decide if seeing these motivates me to keep working to improve, or makes me want to STOP trying to do sports photography. :D

I took pictures at a football game this weekend too--however, it was from the HH section of Neyland Stadium (with my 55-300 that I smuggled into the game, lol) so they are not exactly "up to my 'usual' standards." HAHAHAHA :lmao:
I'll probably put 'em on Flickr just for fun. I figured it was probably still good practice, following the action, trying to get the "action" shots, etc.

I've got my next soccer game tonight--I think the only thing I need to do now to get photos as good as yours is...get a better lens. And hire a better photographer. :D

Seriously, these are nice, and great inspiration to keep plugging away at it!

#4: Wow.

BTW - there are at least 3 football photo threads going on right now. :)

'Tis that time of year! I have another football game today. Then soccer and swimming tomorrow, volleyball on Wednesday and back to Football on Saturday. It's my Christmas money!

Volleyball photography is awesome. I play in third division in the Norwegian League, so I'm a little biased :) Action shots in volleyball are yummy! A good pancake, a mailbox block or a three meter spike. <3

Most reactions

Back