You are joking, most are of mobile phones, flowers and other crap that they have rushed to shoot at the end of the day because time is running out
Yep, there will be those kind of days. It's a project 365, not a PROJECT365OFMAZINGOMFGPHOTOS!!!111!!!one-eleven!!!
Some days you phone shots in. I have and probably still will. It was tough getting shots in Jan and Feb where I was enduring the flu, followed by strep, ear infections and then bronchitis.
Personally, it's helped me improve my ability to pre-visualize a shot and execute that shot without having to take a dozen takes, even if it's a flower or something mundane (I don't think I've ever shot a cell phone, though I did take a picture of a bowl of candy, once). So for as much as you may poo poo the idea, but some of us find it beneficial, even though we're not churning out woh-me-gosh shots every 24 hours.