Thoughts on males shooting females nude art.

They are entitled to their opinion....just keep shooting.

You should ask the women that are complaining if they would like you to objectify them.

The nude has been the subject matter since the beginning of known art.

IMHO, (as a woman) it would be important to see how your portraying these women to know if your objectify them.

does it really matter? if the women are paying for the shoot, they are obviously being photographed how THEY want to be. I would think the opinion of the women being photographed is really the only important one, and they are obviously ok with it since they are in front of the camera.

Isn't that what I said!

The nude has been the subject matter since the beginning of known art.

IMHO, (as a woman) it would be important to see how your portraying these women to know if your objectify them.

does it really matter? if the women are paying for the shoot, they are obviously being photographed how THEY want to be. I would think the opinion of the women being photographed is really the only important one, and they are obviously ok with it since they are in front of the camera.

Isn't that what I said!

You said you would have to see how the women were portrayed to see if they "objectified" women. I dont think it matters how they are portrayed as long as the women are ok with them.

Who think what just don't care. Go ahead with your brave.:sexywink:

I have been shooting females nudes for awhile, but I have been getting flack from female photographers thinking I'm "objectifying women" Thoughts?

They're just mad because you don't want to take nudes (or any other kind of pictures) of THEM. And tell em I said so.

I should have a series of muscle dudes...probly with nudes coming up
FINALLY!! :sexywink:

Lol, set up a shoot with two dudes from the gym, one buff and one abercrombie type, something for everyone. There will be no nudes but there will be shirtless for the ladies. ;-)

I have been shooting females nudes for awhile, but I have been getting flack from female photographers thinking I'm "objectifying women" Thoughts?

Thoughts? If you are worrying about what other photographers are thinking then you probably shouldn't be shooting. As long as it isn't a nude shoot with children or illegal in some other way who cares.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back