What's new

Thoughts on newbie work...

Golfboy329

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very respectful and great admiration for the art of photography. IMO equipment is not as important as the imagination and vision aspect of making nice photographs. I sincerely appreciate any comments on some of my latest photographs... thank you!


$DSC_0873.webp













































$DSC02115.webp






$***Autumn Morning on the Nansemond River.webp




$DSC_0605 - Version 2.webp
 
Last edited:
What I enjoy about the photos you have posted is the composition of the images. That's what makes a photograph work. the second and fourth images, black and white, are stellar. Great tones and lines. You can learn to use the camera, learn lighting and just about anything else. Composition is something you have, that artistic eye, and not something you can learn. I have seen people take the most beautiful photographs but the composition of the photo isn't there. Many photographs make you wonder why the person pointed the camera at what the shot.

Keep shooting. I like them.
 
May be because of your attitude and dedication, you are really blessed in this art, i must say
Daarksun has expressed it well
All these four images are simply wonderful

All the best :D
 
Newbie?

Your work is A++++++!
 
It would help if you separate the images with a space, and number them. I like #2.. nicely done!
 
These photos are very nice. I especially like #4. It's beautiful.
 
There's nothing more to say then the others have already said. Wonderful. If I had to choose one, it would be #2, but that's only due to my taste in rustic B&W. They are all spendid.
 
Over all, a really solid set. I especially like the last two photographs. 2nd to last is a solid composition with tremendous lighting Great use of the Golden hour In the last photograph, your decision to shoot from a low angle up and over that dune to offset those clouds, created a unique and powerful image that works well in B & W. the 1st photograph is just a little too busy, and could benefit from a crop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom