What's new

Thoughts on these two?

dtzitko

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis, MO
I went out for a bike ride through Forest Park and threw my camera on my back. This was my favorite. I also saw a couple odd looking characters operating a trebuchet. It was kind of weird. Anyway, C&C?

1.
4393340631_4364278d62_o.jpg
 
Crap. Mods can you change the subject to "Thoughts on this one?"

Here's the trebuchet too. Kind of funny.

4395113179_2e92760f22_o.jpg
 
The building is kind of cool, what is it?


I know it is not easy with standard lenses, but I try to get the angle such that the vertical edges are as parallel to the camera as I can. I know the closer to the building the harder that is. I also understand some try for that angle.

The sky is a nice color too, is there any PP on this shot?
 
The building is kind of cool, what is it?

The sky is a nice color too, is there any PP on this shot?

My photos don't do it justice. It's really something else at sunset, when the rays are shining through it.

It's like a greenhouse or something. I'm not entirely sure. Here's a link though.
Jewel Box

Yes there is PP. That's partially why the sky is so nice looking. I bumped up the vibrancy bar in Aperture and a few other things.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom