What's new

Thoughts on this.

hdukphotographs

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought i would try editing this but i think ive went too far, anyones opinion would be great thanks.

IMG_6050.jpg
 
The building is too soft and (I might be wrong) but it appears you photosopped clouds in also; the clouds appear at the wrong angle with respect to how the building was photographed. It also looks like the sun on the clouds and the sun on the building are in two different positions.
 
I agree I think you went to far, for me shots of architecture are all about the details which you loose here. but that's just my preference.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom