Three From the Park

IceEateer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3rd one is my weakest one. Still working on my post processing skills...

8.jpg

9.jpg

3. Blind Asian Man.
10.jpg

Well, I for my part would quite clearly, instantly, and with no further doubt call the first your weakest one. Actually, I find that the first photo here is a total failure, a blooper, a photo to be binned. The focus on something that is nothing, the background overexposed with a bland, white sky, and the toy elements only blurry schemes --- no. Doesn't work as a photo at all (for me).

The second is cute, the background with its many overexposed parts, however, takes away very, very much from your intendet subject, as the bright parts pull the eyes and thus distract.

So even while you missed focus on the blind man on the bench, that one all in all looks the best of the bunch. My personal nitpick is the vignette, but that's only because I myself don't like them, but that shouldn't bother you in the least.

You're right. I didn't even noticed the sky was over-exposed until you pointed it out.

I like them. The first one is kinda cool with the tree on the right hand side with the play area slightly oof and the second with the dog is just funny and cute the last one i probably would have done it in black and white because it looks pretty flat to me.

3rd one is by far the best in my opinion.

Thanks guys. The black and white does look better.

4845318919_013f918d5e_b.jpg

I think I'm disappointed in #3, because it was actually a very touching moment and I didn't capture it well. The blind gentlemen was accompanied by his wife, while she went through the trash looking for cans. Pics of the elderly woman, and together with him were OOF.

Didn't do the moment justice.

I took the liberty to edit u r shot
i like it like this or u can more warm it
From Drop Box">From Drop Box

Most reactions

New Topics

Back