Three Rolls Of B&W...

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and you would think it was christmas morning. I simply cannot wait to get out there and hopefully pull a couple of good shots out of these 3 rolls. Id be estatic with just 2 good shots after looking at the crap I have turned out with this camera:(

Anyway.....im sure others have gotten something like film, or something small like that, and been much more excited than you would think you should be. Right???

I dont know. Ive had little sleep and lots of coffee.

I think I was surprised at how excited I was over 3 rolls of B&W. I could be wrong.

I know what you mean! It can be very dissapointing with a new film you haven't used before!

I tend to just shoot 1 roll & process it before shooting any more. Gives me an idea what to use it for and how. For B&W get a set of contrast filters! :thumbup:

I usually get the opposite experience! I recently got an exposure meter for my enlarger off e-bay. Paid £6 (about $10) for it and absolutely love it! :biggrin:

I haven't even picked up my camera in about 2 weeks. :( But the paper I now work for knows I am a "professional photographer" (ha!, right) and said they will send me out to do some press stuff for them. Wheee! Where was I going with this? Oh your film! Happy shooting!

Soul Rebel said:
I dont know. Ive had little sleep and lots of coffee.

I think I was surprised at how excited I was over 3 rolls of B&W. I could be wrong.
:lol: More power to ya, brother! B&W is a joy to shoot, and looks amazing. Chris is right - pick up some contrast filters (can be very cheap) and you'll probably be so happy with your images you'll just :love: all day.

Happy shooting! :thumbup:

Soul Rebel said:
and you would think it was christmas morning. I simply cannot wait to get out there and hopefully pull a couple of good shots out of these 3 rolls. Id be estatic with just 2 good shots after looking at the crap I have turned out with this camera:(

Anyway.....im sure others have gotten something like film, or something small like that, and been much more excited than you would think you should be. Right???

I think this was the question kinda, wasn't it? :lol:

Dude,

Stay off the coffee...it's nasty sh*te!

Be excited over 3 rolls of film...hell, be excited over 1 roll...Life's too short NOT to be excited...besides, the big stuff only comes but once in a while...if you wait for that to be excited over, you won't get to be excited very often!!

I'm excited for your exciting excitement.

And don't forget to post your pics!!!!

This post has been brought to you by the word "Excite" and its many variations.

i get excited over nothing

i'll need a new AA battery for a microphone, go out and get the new battery, rush back and put it in, and realize that i've already used the microphone many times before... and that there's no reason to use it at the moment...

oh well, it's fun while you do it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back