Through The Arch

I love the colors. It would be interesting to see another shot if there was subtle lighting on more of the arch.

I love the colors. It would be interesting to see another shot if there was subtle lighting on more of the arch.

Unfortunately not, this is a place I really could have used a strobe for fill, or a large LED flashlight to paint it.

Last edited:
I love that you captured Spaceship Earth through the gate. That is also a great spot to set up during the light show/fireworks. You can get the torii gate backlit by the light show.

I love that you captured Spaceship Earth through the gate. That is also a great spot to set up during the light show/fireworks. You can get the torii gate backlit by the light show.

I was ill prepared to do the shot justice. Nothing but my camera, it was close to closing and my DW was ill because I wasn't moving fast enough.

I was ill prepared to do the shot justice. Nothing but my camera, it was close to closing and my DW was ill because I wasn't moving fast enough.

I can sympathize. EPCOT is huge and can be exhausting! I’ve read that WDW is not allowing tripods anymore but not sure if that is true.

According to what I read WDW allows folding tripods that will fit in a backpack, but honestly I've never seen anyone (other than park employees) using one. I do know that the more equipment you bring the more you will get hassled by security to make sure you are a hobbyist and not shooting for commercial purposes.

I love it, very nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back