through the windows

Hey ...thanks for the mention! :hugs:

I'll be the odd person here ... I really liked the one with the balls in the window. Next, I really dig the liquor bottles. Great lighting. Now, to be a part of the crowd ... looooove the Kennedy Center shot. Were you there for the awards?! ;)

Killer series Jon. Ya made it really hard to pick just one as a fave. I think I gotta go with chair though. Awesome man!!

I like these... I agree with the majority - the last two are my favorites. I really like the contrast in the last one. Nice work! :sexywink:

thanks to all. i've tried giving you all rep points, but it says i can't hand out any more for 24 hours...:er:

great stuff :thumbsup:
i have a lot of faves in here... jonmikal! do you ever stop producing such awesome shots???
love the tones and comp on the last...
thanks mucho for sharing :D

you had to add the sushi shot...didnt you???

love the bottles...but i think the snowflakes in the window are my favorite... the idea of wrinkling the paper, i may have to use that...

great shots..jonmikal..

Wow, great shots! That first one almost looks like an art gallery with backlit pictures, rather than a wall with windows!

Rob

Fan - bloody - tastic (am I allowed to say 'bloody' on here?) series! Really, really cool photos. Great colours. Great shots, just great :) :thumbup: :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back