tiger at the zoo, C&C welcome!

itznfb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mgroberts.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
finally got out to the zoo this year. my favorite place to shoot. got 1 good shot of one of the tigers

tigers_web02_2009.jpg

Absolutely amazing shot! The clarity and the expression captured is fantastic. I am no pro, so I can't comment on the technical or advanced break down of your photo, but I still think it was a job well done. :mrgreen:

Its all like RAWR and stuff. LOL
Nice shot.

Absolutely great picture of the tiger. Beautiful! I wish the fence was gone though.

I am a total newb to photography myself, so I don't know much about what makes a shot good or not, and I am still trying to learn alll the photography lingo, like stops, DOF, and all that malarkey, butI do know what I like. That is a great shot. I went to the zoo a few weeks ago, and the tigers were being a lazy bunch, so I couldn't get any good shots of them. The coolest shot I got was a chimp walking around with a blanket on his back like it was cape or something.

thanks for the comments!
i agree about the fence. i was trying to get a better angle but i was actually taking the shot through a pretty small window with a lot of people around. he was pacing back and forth waiting for food which is why he has his mouth open like that i'm guessing.

lol snyper i know what you mean. the mother tiger is usually just lying around. she was actually lying on a rock right outside of the view of this shot. this is one her "babies"... only a few years old but that cat is massive!
saw a gorilla walking around with a burlap bag on his back like a cape lol. he was so far away though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back