What's new

Timbers, Daniel Boone Homestead 031213

I like it. My first reaction is that I'd add more contrast, but that's open to interpretation.
 
I didn't add contrast but did do a tiny curves adjustment. I know you really lean more toward au natural and I did wallow between my edit and your original..maybe between the two.

Other than the tonality question, I like how the geometry works in the interlock of the logs. Those pioneers were pretty clever folks when it came to log cabins.

$8373943695_6d93e6b171_o.webp
 
I didn't add contrast but did do a tiny curves adjustment. I know you really lean more toward au natural and I did wallow between my edit and your original..maybe between the two.

Other than the tonality question, I like how the geometry works in the interlock of the logs. Those pioneers were pretty clever folks when it came to log cabins.

View attachment 32306
Nice Ceeboy. the tweaks you gave it really makes it pop. Very nice.
Like I said in another post, for me B&W needs to be sharp and have contrast. This goes along with NYC's critque. Thanks
 
Just a quick bump...No comment except a slight curves adjustment?
 
I like it Rick. I have always wanted to find something with texture and find a way to make it appealing.
 
I liked it! :mrgreen:

:lol: Yeah, thanks. I think I'm must be typing with invisable ink...oh well. It is what it is. Thanks for the feedback anyway.
 
I liked it! :mrgreen:

:lol: Yeah, thanks. I think I'm must be typing with invisable ink...oh well. It is what it is. Thanks for the feedback anyway.

It says that me and mully like this..and "Other than the tonality question, I like how the geometry works in the interlock of the logs. Those pioneers were pretty clever folks when it came to log cabins."

Maybe it's me with the invisible ink. :mrgreen:
 
I liked it! :mrgreen:

:lol: Yeah, thanks. I think I'm must be typing with invisable ink...oh well. It is what it is. Thanks for the feedback anyway.

It says that me and mully like this..and "Other than the tonality question, I like how the geometry works in the interlock of the logs. Those pioneers were pretty clever folks when it came to log cabins."

Maybe it's me with the invisible ink. :mrgreen:
No...Very sorry. I wanted to acknowledge your interest and critque in my last comment and mis-typed. I do appreciate your critique AND edit. Thanks to all that commented.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom