What's new

time for class (not)

zach_original

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
80
Reaction score
27
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cool - I LOVE stuff like this. I wish there were places like this in my area.
Hey, you never know! If you happen to glance at a place that looks abandoned, check it out, subtly of course ;) Atlanta, like other big cities in the US, is a haven for abandonments.
 
there's a few schools around here that are no longer in use ... makes me want to break in!
 
Cool - I LOVE stuff like this. I wish there were places like this in my area.
Hey, you never know! If you happen to glance at a place that looks abandoned, check it out, subtly of course ;) Atlanta, like other big cities in the US, is a haven for abandonments.
No such luck... land is so valuable here that nothing sits abandoned for more than a few weeks at most.
 
too bad because it wouldn't take too long for it to start growing some interesting plant life.

now we've got the opposite situation up here in regards to land...
 
like them, some more, some less but like them :)
 
I like 3 followed by 5. The rest are OK.
That stairway in 3 has some great potential if you can go back.
 
I like 3 followed by 5. The rest are OK.
That stairway in 3 has some great potential if you can go back.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, that staircase was beautiful... there were three in the school, and the paint peel in all of them looked stunning! I'll definitely be going back assuming I can get in the same way I did the first time ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom