What's new

Timing is Everything!

LOL Size does matter, E.rose!!
 
I knew everyone would have opinions on the second hand.
I feel it's inconsequential, but see how others could argue towards various other positions.

Sorry Charlie, this is size I posted. Please don't embroil me into the latest TPF fad brewhaha about what is an adequate viewing size. :roll:

What seems unbalanced to you?

Nothing to do with any "Fad".. just wanted to see the detail better than this size shows! That was all!

Top heavy...... Less white than grey / black.. and the clock is much "heavier" than anything in the white.

I have looked at this a dozen times.. for a minute or two per session... I love the lines.. the contrast... it just doesn't feel right to me!

I got to looking at it again.. and now I see a ski slope with "Time" rolling down it! (hey I am in Colorado!)... and find that sort of symbolic! Feeling old today, I guess!
 
Last edited:
Sorry Charlie, this is size I posted. Please don't embroil me into the latest TPF fad brewhaha about what is an adequate viewing size. :roll:

If every post starts to come down to that... I'm leaving.

Sh!t's getting ridiculous.

I must of missed that thread.. I have no idea what you guys are even talking about! I just wanted to see it larger for greater detail.. because I can see detail... and a lot of it. Just wanted to see more!

I don't do any F'n Fads! :grumpy:

EDIT: And yes.. it pisses me off that either you or Bitter would throw that SH1t at me! I won't bother asking next time...
 
Last edited:
Good eye, great timing. And the second hand makes it "real" for me - otherwise it's a little too perfect.
 
Sorry Charlie, this is size I posted. Please don't embroil me into the latest TPF fad brewhaha about what is an adequate viewing size. :roll:

If every post starts to come down to that... I'm leaving.

Sh!t's getting ridiculous.

What in the hell ARE you talking about? Can you point me at a thread or something?
 
Sorry Charlie, this is size I posted. Please don't embroil me into the latest TPF fad brewhaha about what is an adequate viewing size. :roll:

If every post starts to come down to that... I'm leaving.

Sh!t's getting ridiculous.

What in the hell ARE you talking about? Can you point me at a thread or something?
This maybe...
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/digital-discussion-q/273701-two-things-i-just-dont-get.html
 
If every post starts to come down to that... I'm leaving.

Sh!t's getting ridiculous.

What in the hell ARE you talking about? Can you point me at a thread or something?
This maybe...
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/digital-discussion-q/273701-two-things-i-just-dont-get.html

Thanks Mishele!

I did see that.. and I feel like the current forum size limitations are silly as hell.. since they don't actually host the file. But the current size limit is adequate for basic C&C!

There are some shots that the smaller size here (while adequate for C&C) does NOT do justice too! Imagine what Invisible's work is like full size... you just get a small taste of that here. Same for Mishele's flowers.... and a lot of the other work here. Adequate for C&C .. yes.. but will it nourish the mind and soul? Unlikely!

I do not care for it when someone post thumbnails.. and I see that as a valid gripe, because how the hell can you C&C something your can barely see!
 
....see size matters....I knew that all along....apparently so does Mishele....

The Bigger the Better!!!!
 
Nice shot Bitter! This one is truly worth a second look.
 
....see size matters....I knew that all along....apparently so does Mishele....

The Bigger the Better!!!!

The current size is like eating at McDonalds.. yea.. it will fill you up, but it tastes like Crap! I prefer steak and lobster.. if you get my meaning! :)
 
It's what you do w/ the size....lol Big or small this shot is a win!!
 
....see size matters....I knew that all along....apparently so does Mishele....

The Bigger the Better!!!!

The current size is like eating at McDonalds.. yea.. it will fill you up, but it tastes like Crap! I prefer steak and lobster.. if you get my meaning! :)

Red Lobster...you like Red Lobtser beter than McDonalds.....I'm not sure about this...but according to the Clock on the Wall its almost ten....and its my bed time....

Nite all!

:hugs:
 
....see size matters....I knew that all along....apparently so does Mishele....

The Bigger the Better!!!!

The current size is like eating at McDonalds.. yea.. it will fill you up, but it tastes like Crap! I prefer steak and lobster.. if you get my meaning! :)

Red Lobster...you like Red Lobtser beter than McDonalds.....I'm not sure about this...but according to the Clock on the Wall its almost ten....and its my bed time....

Nite all!

:hugs:

No NO NO... Red Lobster is like Mcdonalds for Seafood! Yechh!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom