That time is NOW E ROse!

As time goes, it's time to unpack.
lmao

While on the subject of time.
There's a time and place for heels.
That time is NOW E ROse!

lmao

No offense, Speed... while I'm sure you're a very handsome man, if my *husband*, whom I happen to think is *very* handsome, has failed to inspire my sporting of heels... ain't no man gonna get me to unpack them. :lol:

Then again, I'm not a fan of shoes in general. :lol:

That time is NOW E ROse!

lmao

No offense, Speed... while I'm sure you're a very handsome man, if my *husband*, whom I happen to think is *very* handsome, has failed to inspire my sporting of heels... ain't no man gonna get me to unpack them. :lol:

No no , you misunderstand, I was gonna ask to borrow them.

That time is NOW E ROse!

lmao

:lol:

Oh... well... you're more than welcome to come over and dig through the boxes....... :biglaugh:

That clock is the only thing that ties me to the linear world.

I've tried those things called calanders, but they usually get stuck on January.

Ooh, you could make a life size print and hang it where the clock is. That way time would stand still.

:lol:

Oh... well... you're more than welcome to come over and dig through the boxes....... :biglaugh:

I'd be careful Rose, LightSpeed is just crazy enough to actually show up!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back