EDIT: And yes.. it pisses me off that either you or Bitter would throw that SH1t at me! I won't bother asking next time...

I'm sorry if it seemed like that was pointed directly at you. I didn't meant it to be... I didn't think that's what you were after anyway, which is why I quoted Bitter and not you, because *his* response reminded me of that thread (probably the one Mish posted... I don't remember what it was called, and I'm too lazy to click right now), and several other comments I've seen flying around lately.
My comment to him was technically off-topic, haha.
I assumed your intentions for asking for a larger version was not to passive aggressively support the latest "how to post" fad... I just did a really sh*tty job of making that clear apparently as I am majorly failing at the English language today. :lmao:
But yeah... what I said wasn't a reaction to *you*. :hug::