Tiny Fingers, Tiny Toes

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
I had my first newborn shoot this week, and needless to say, I learned a LOT.. number one being: if you want to shoot a newborn naked, make sure you have a lot of wipes and extra blankets available for when they decide to go pee! :lol:

Here's the pics:

brooke7.jpg

brooke8.jpg

brooke9.jpg

brooke10.jpg

brooke11.jpg

brooke12.jpg

brooke13.jpg

brooke14.jpg

brooke17.jpg

These are just beautiful! The touch of sepia really gives it life. I love the pose in #7; the kid's a natural ! :lol: They're all great, but #8 has to be my fave. Excellent job, Kylie, especially considering that it's your first time!

Thank you!

She really was great (other than the peeing on everything :lol: ).. she let me fiddle and get in her face, and followed my camera with her eyes, sure made my job a lot easier!

omg! those are sooo beautiful!! I haven't seen such a good job here for a long time! I love every single picture!!!!

WOW these are so beautiful... great tone and a beautiful baby :D
an absolutely marvellous job for your first.. theyre all good!
i love the 7th one...awww so cute :D
very well done kylie :)

Great series. Kind of humorous but yet so cute. Love the soft tone in these also. Great job

I usually find baby photos too sentimental and "cute", but I like these. What camera did you use?

great work, it's almost like he knew to pose for you, buy him a camera when he gains motor skills :D

One of best series I have come accross in a long time! :thumbup:
You should consider doing this full-time. Fame and fortune awaits you!

LOL.... that is such an adorable baby.
I simply love #7 & 8.
Nice series.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back