Tired of cold, snowy weather?

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few shots from the summer that I found while going through older photo shoots. I missed these two.

summer_memories.jpg

ecosystem.jpg

OK, that's it. Equipment's in the mail to Nytmair and eromallagadnama ;)

Thanks everyone! The B&W shot was shot at midday, hence the very harsh light, but it does help to give a nice contasty B&W.

Gratz on the new gear Dan! j/k Am I going to have to come over there and slap you Jon? :p You'd better not throw or give your equipment away!

Great shots! The contrast on the second is superb and the clouds are amazing. Do you convert with the chanel mixer?

JonMikal said:
OK, that's it. Equipment's in the mail to Nytmair and eromallagadnama ;)

As much as I would totallllllllly love that, you can't give up JonMikal, you inaugaral shots are awesome, as are all the others!!! Actually you and Matt are probably my two favorite photographers here, so that should make you feel good :hugs:

As far as these shots go Matt they are fabulous once again. I almost missed it with all the new posts, glad I didn't. Do you ever take a bad picture??? Also I think my photography teacher is retiring this next semester...you should apply for his job :mrgreen:

I agree with you about Jon Amanda. He needs to stop this silliness. Now, concerning your comments about me, you are very kind, too kind almost :p I think I should go to school for photography before I teach it though :p

I'm actually considering going to a local community college and get an associates degree. Not that I care at all about the piece of paper, but it's a chance to get into a darkroom and learn from the ground up. I don't want to spend another seven years trying to teach myself how to use a darkroom, like I did learning the digital one. I might actually start a thread where I can link to the courses and ask some of you your opinions.

Thanks again Amanda, and everyone else :)

Digital Matt said:
I agree with you about Jon Amanda. He needs to stop this silliness. Now, concerning your comments about me, you are very kind, too kind almost :p I think I should go to school for photography before I teach it though :p

I'm actually considering going to a local community college and get an associates degree. Not that I care at all about the piece of paper, but it's a chance to get into a darkroom and learn from the ground up. I don't want to spend another seven years trying to teach myself how to use a darkroom, like I did learning the digital one. I might actually start a thread where I can link to the courses and ask some of you your opinions.

Thanks again Amanda, and everyone else :)

speaking of that, i'm actually taking a Digital Photography course this semester, and I'm most likely going to be starting a photography minor to go with my business major. i didn't think school was very fun until the website design course and the digi photo course that I am taking this semester :)

Digital Matt said:
QUOTE]

I'm sure you'll do well just as well using the darkroom as you do PS Matt :) I am actually going to school for a Communications major in hopes of doing something in tv/film down the road, but then discovered photography during schooling, and well now I'm a double major! However sometimes I feel that I have learned more here from you all than in my classes...hopefully the person that does fill the teachers shoes will be better ;)

Nytmair I agree w/you on the school thing, the fun stuff is the photography for me too. Our Spring semester starts Tuesday...wahooo, good luck w/your digital photog course!!!

How's that for hijacking a thread :wink:

Most reactions

Back