tired of life....!!

alya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi every body this is my first Thread ^^

and i hope all of u like my work and edit...

2615492053_a04f5ee508.jpg

your opinion is important to me...

Welcome Alya, and greetings from just down the road in Jebel Ali (for a few more days anyway). A very nice first offering - I like the composition but suggest it's probably about one stop over exposed and slightly lacking in contrast; both easily remedied in your favorite photo editing application.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

~John

I agree it does seem to be just a tad overexposed. If you have ps cs3 or whatever I would try going into Exposure and adjusting the Gamma Correction. You also might drop the Offset by -.00020. You could then go into the Contrast/Brightness and boost the contrast a little. Just a few suggestions but I like the concept and the subject quite a bit. It just seems a little blown out. Keep 'em coming.

A little over-exposed I'd say yes, but I'd reserve judgement on the contrast until the exposure is fixed. I think it'll look fine with around a 1 stop adjustment

I'm not going to say anything about over exposure because by now you probably know it is. I like the composition, the subject is interesting and it has emotion. Keep it up, i would like to see more photos from you soon. Keep posting!

I think the photo is very sharp! And the look on the man's face makes the photo very intriguing.

I think the brightness conveys of how I think of Dubai (that is where the photo was taken?); it really helps you think there is a blazing, bright, and hot sun in the sky. But other people said its too bright, and since I am only a beginner I would do what they say to make the photo more appealing.

Thank you for posting on here. I really enjoyed looking at your photo! And please post more!

thanks all^^

i hope u like all my new photo...

i will take your opinion and do it...

thanks agin...

Most reactions

Back