spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 23, 2006 #1 I couldn't resist this old tire on my daily walk with my dog... had to take some pictures...
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Feb 23, 2006 #2 That first photo really has an "abandoned" feel to it! Nice comp...
puzzle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2005 Messages 371 Reaction score 23 Location Scotland Feb 24, 2006 #3 The texture in the third shot makes it look like old wood
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 I like that third one best for the texture you are bringing out in this one. All of them could do with a slight contrast boost, I think. The feeling is right, and I like how you are honouring this tired tyre with your photo!
I like that third one best for the texture you are bringing out in this one. All of them could do with a slight contrast boost, I think. The feeling is right, and I like how you are honouring this tired tyre with your photo!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Feb 24, 2006 #5 The closeups make a great series! Rob