tis me. once again.

i agree the strands in your mouth and randomly stuck on your face take away from the shot. in the first two ones (of the reshoot) they would look perfect in color (so we can see your beautiful eyes) and if the hair wasnt in your mouth. but thats just me. glad your not giving up

I'm not sure what emotional button you are trying to push in the reshoot. The first one is interesting in a "Baby Jane" sort of way. *read manic* If that is the mood, try having the runned eyeliner come further down to your cheek in a "Vee" shape. I would also think that side lighting might help by casting shadows. The chaotic background works with this shot.

I'm not a big fan of "up the nose" shots. (#2 & #3).

Instead of oil, try a glycerin mix. It will give the wet look without the flat look, so I'm told.

wont glycerin like burn my skin off? i apologize despite my efforts i was yet again disapointed my fan.s

Glycerin won't burn your skin if mixed with water. Actually, I wonder if the stuff you get from the store is already diluted, kinda like hydrogen peroxide...

As for the pics, I agree that the first one (original post) is hard to work with. Coloring the eyes doesn't really help, either. I think you've come close to getting the mysterious look you're going for, though.

the reshoot, the first pics remind me of the excorcist, or someone coming down off heroin. dont take it personal though its just a picture. im just not a fan of staged photos

Most reactions

New Topics

Back