What's new

title removed

Floft

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
post removed
 
Last edited:
Doesn't really trip my trigger. Looks like someone gouged out a drainage ditch in a flat field.
 
I think if there was a farm more visible in the picture and the ditch lead to that it would be much more effective photo. But its still not bad
 
I think composition could be improved. If you moved closer to only have the higher walled section of the ditch, the moved the horizon closer to the top third line it would would better. Rule of thirds for vertical sections should also be considered, maybe if you shot at more of an angle, so the front of the ditch is towards one third and leading off to the other...

That being said, great colours. Love the sky (definitely a cpl?).
 
Nice shot! I especially like the way how you captured the mountain and the sky from afar. I also like the colors. But, I have to agree with them that the ditch should be off-centered, and the farm should be more visible. Overall though, this is a nice capture. Keep on posting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom