title?

Bellavue

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi there people,

First of all I have not been here in years and thats to bad I think for me, but I am back again. I have had to stop photography because of the lack of time and responsebility's I have here at home. Bought a new house, got a great son caled milan. He will become 2 years in september btw. But I found more time again so I can do some more photographs.
A passion canot be banned out of you blood..XD

Below an image I made 5 years ago, but never posted...I also have a website.
Feel free to look at my website since I launched it 2 day's ago. It is a simple website, but there you can see some of my work.

With best regards,

Jean-Paul
Bellavue-Photo

Mies.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the house and kid!

Post up the image instead of linking it, youll get more replies that way as people shy away from clicking on links.

Hi there and thanks,

I wanten to add a photo, but I was not able to upload a photo when I placed the message and I don't know how I link it so people see it here on the forum..
Please advice..I will put the photo I wanted in the message then...

JP

Hi Bellavue, and welcome back after your long absence!

Lovely photo!!

As for how to put the pic directly in your post, your photo has an URL of http://www.bellavue-photo.com/images/Front3.jpg If you copy that URL, then click on the icon just above the reply box that looks like a camera in front of a palm tree, a new box will appear. Paste the URL into the box, and the photo will appear in the thread. Or another way is just to type
at the end of the URL. If these instructions don't make sense, maybe the explanation here will be better.

thanks for the great info people....

I added a photo to the original threat

Kind regards,

Jean-Paul

Most reactions

Back