Titles

Obviously this will take a little crafting;

Tell me you <3 LOL My first 50+ random crappy baby dog in a car pix for C&C PLEASE (be kind)!!!

You're getting there! :cheer: Yay! That sounds like the most attractive title I've ever seen here on TPF.
But guess what? That 50+-poster did get my reply! Lucky him, for I did not intend to reply to that thread at first. (But my reply is not going to make him happy, and it might not endear myself to my fellow-posters here, but I don't mind that).

You're getting there! :cheer: Yay! That sounds like the most attractive title I've ever seen here on TPF.
But guess what? That 50+-poster did get my reply! Lucky him, for I did not intend to reply to that thread at first. (But my reply is not going to make him happy, and it might not endear myself to my fellow-posters here, but I don't mind that).

It takes all kinds to make it interesting- we do what we have to do.

This could backfire and be the most popular thread title ever. A little something for everybody. I envision a day where we all title our threads accordingly, but maybe in a slightly different order to accommodate our unique personalities).

Tell me you <3 LOL My first 50+ random crappy senior maternity baby dog in a car pix outside my window for C&C PLEASE (be kind)!!!

Tell me you <3 LOL My first 50+ random crappy senior maternity baby dog in a car pix outside my window for C&C PLEASE (be kind) HDR!!!

lately maternity shoots have me shuddering. i actually had a discussion at work with a female coworker about it. the conclusion was that its a very personal and intimate thing, and although the skills behind the shots could be great, i just dont have any interest in looking at the majority of them. i get tired of the 'hands making a heart' pose, and the 'blocks on belly spelling the name'...oi.

sorry i derailed.

i also avoid anything with 'baby' and '#/mo.'

Well crap... glad I read this before clicking POST... :irked:

Is there anything that's been missed?- I'm certain there's more cliches than this. Any editing or rephrasing you could suggest?

Rats, I forgot weddings.

Adding weddings and cats yield...

73|| m3 y0u <3 |0| My f1r57 50+ r4nd0m cr4ppy 53n10r m473rn17y b4by d06 cudd|1n6 c47 1n 4 c4r p1x 0u751d3 my w1nd0w dur1n6 my c0u51n'5 w3dd1n6 f0r C&C P|3453 (b3 k1nd) HDR!!! &#8211; B3w4r3 D14|-up U53r5

I'm not good at esperanto- I'm very old and I think I'm lost. Subtitles?

Is "cute" in there yet?

Okay, I tried the translator and came up with this;
+3|| |\/|3 `/0|_| <3 |0| |\/|`/ |=1|2$+ $0+ |2@|\|[)0|\/| (|2@|*|*`/ $3|\|10|2 |\/|@+3|2|\|1+`/ |}@|}`/ [)06 1|\| @ (@|2 |*1>< 0|_|+$1[)3 |\/|`/ \X/1|\|[)0\X/ |=0|2 (&( |*|3@$3 (|}3 |<1|\|[)) |-|[)|2!!! &#8211; |}3\X/@|23 [)1@|-|_||* |_|$3|2$

It equals 7. I hate algebra.

Last edited:
lol...i love it!
:D

Most reactions

Back