To all PhotoShop lovers

The chick w/ the hands all over her was one of my favs.

Its pretty amazing some of the things people can do on PS

Wow I like this!

For me, this has nothing to do with photoshop. I am not saying that he didn't use photo, but the meaning of these to me is more on the conceptual aspect of the work. Photoshop is just a tool. M.C Escher arguably pioneered this kind of work, which was just as amazing except he executed his with traditional medium. Erik (the artist) defines himself as a photo retoucher. If he really thinks so, I think he's just limiting himself. With his ability to fantasize, he can create a whole series of illustrated novel that we've never seen before. Surely the Hollywood guys have done stuffs like this a million times, but there's something unique about prints with unusual story. Anyways, just my two cents....

I used to do a lot of weird doodles in my previous jobs cus I was too bored. I get bored on some days now but I've lost the kind of inspiration that I used to have. How sad...

Usually I'm not a huge fan of how a lot of people do some of their manipulations in PS but he's got some really interesting concepts.

Wow I like this!

For me, this has nothing to do with photoshop. I am not saying that he didn't use photo, but the meaning of these to me is more on the conceptual aspect of the work. Photoshop is just a tool. M.C Escher arguably pioneered this kind of work, which was just as amazing except he executed his with traditional medium. Erik (the artist) defines himself as a photo retoucher. If he really thinks so, I think he's just limiting himself. With his ability to fantasize, he can create a whole series of illustrated novel that we've never seen before. Surely the Hollywood guys have done stuffs like this a million times, but there's something unique about prints with unusual story. Anyways, just my two cents....

I used to do a lot of weird doodles in my previous jobs cus I was too bored. I get bored on some days now but I've lost the kind of inspiration that I used to have. How sad...

I agree that this has a lot less to do with PS then with the creative mind. And what a beautiful mind this guy has :)

He defines himself as a retoucher (and photographer) because this site is a work related site, I think, and that is what he does for a living.

Wow! Now if only I could figure out what a mask is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back