To my Cemetery Friends

I like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,!!!

Chiller, man, seriously... these are just stunning, awesome, fantastic, and all related words!

WOW! Awesome shots. I'd need Jack Bauer with a gun to my head to choose just one fave (okay, I'm mixing up my threads here). All are outstanding.

These are really good! My wife really loved them also.

I'm inspired and on vacation so I'm heading to a cemetery.

I still think this forum needs a section on cemetery art.

Thank you so much for all your kind words and compliments. I really really appreciate all of them. You all have made my weekend.
Thanks again.

ok, chiller.... are you throwing down the gauntlets, or what???

everyone here has told you that your the best cemetary photog...

YOU EVEN GOT 9 BOWING GUYS FROM JONMIKAL!!!!! sheeeze... if i could just get a bowing guy from jonmikal...war would end, world peace would prosper, and world hunger would end as we know it......

but... i feel a challenge.... maybe we should come up with a challenge to your stuff...something you havent done....

hmmm...( by the way, i adore the first one best, the snow, the dead flowers... the angel.... great shot...)

let see... what do you not do well???? if i can come up with a challenge, would you be willing to try to get everyone on here to join us, and try to get the best shot???

any ideas, cannuck?

Thanks again Mack, Serverkill, anicole and aprilraven. I appreciate your comments.
aprilraven....a challenge? Gheesh....I really dont know. I suck at taking a lot of things. Cemeteries are easy, cause I get along with the subjects well.:lol: :lol: Im still trying to get the crow on that gravestone yet. :confused:

oh boy chiller! :shock:
these are awesome...
wonderful compositions... sweet tones!
2,3,5,7,9 :thumbsup:

Chiller said:
Thanks again Mack, Serverkill, anicole and aprilraven. I appreciate your comments.
aprilraven....a challenge? Gheesh....I really dont know. I suck at taking a lot of things. Cemeteries are easy, cause I get along with the subjects well.:lol: :lol: Im still trying to get the crow on that gravestone yet. :confused:

chicken???

no, not to shoot, crazy cannuck.... are you too chicken...afraid a poor little 'ole southern hag can beat the dog outta ya??? :lmao:

yeah, i doubt it too....just thought i'd see if your up for some competition....

Most reactions

Back