To my Cemetery Friends

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Over the last week, I have been going through a ton of old images, and I have also noticed a few people on the forum taking cemetery photos, so I decided to bring out some of my older shots. I have over 400 , so I picked a few at random. Please forgive me if any have been posted before.

121_aaa.JPG

129_aaa.JPG

131_aaa.JPG

131_eee.JPG

140_bbb.JPG

129_ccc.JPG

129_bbb.JPG

140_aaa.JPG

129_ddd.JPG

Sorry for so many pics. :confused:

1, 2, 6, 7, 9

I had to list those real quick before I forgot. Those are standouts, with #2 being my absolute favorite *I think* :lol: What an awesome series Chiller! I really can't say enough about the tones and compos on these. Just super!!!

Just wanted to add, I don't find these dark or eerie at all! These are true pieces of photographic art and I would be proud to hang them on my walls!

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: wait let me see how many you posted...3 more :hail: :hail: :hail: just letting these guys speak for me ;) brilliantly awesome my friend :)

.....and the award for best cemetery pics goes to........me(joke). Chiller these are awsome, just can't pic a fav....i dread to think how many cemetery pics you've got laying around that you haven't even posted, that are better than everyone elses! If i were forced at gunpoint, i would pic either 1 or 2, but you rock :hail:

9 oldies, 9 goldies!
All nine of them are excellent, each in its own way. I love them all.
If someone forced me to choose a favourite, I'd go for the sad angel and the blue sky, though the last one follows immediate suit - actually they all push and struggle to be first :D.

Our cemetaries around here are all too modern.
No interesting headstones.

Spent hours in Hamburg yesterday, but tried to get "an urban feel" ... was thinking about heading for the zoo next time the opportunity arises to go into the city for several hours on my own, but am now thinking that the huge cemetary in Ohlsdorf might be a good address to go to, as well!!!

wow chiller, all of these are great, but the last one really did it for me!! :thumbup:

Ok Chiller your really pushing me to walk through an Old graveyard which hate to do, but keep pushin. These are all great shots as all your graveyard photos are like... inviting? Spooky!

wow, you're so the cemetery god, here! :hail:
I remember I saw the second one by looking through your gallery when i first joined the forum and i was really impressed... and i still am.
also really really love the first and the last. once again: :hail:

woodsac said:
What an awesome series Chiller! I really can't say enough about the tones and compos on these. Just super!!!

Just wanted to add, I don't find these dark or eerie at all! These are true pieces of photographic art and I would be proud to hang them on my walls!

Ditto!!! This truly is an awesome series. I simply can't pick a favourite! Your composition and exposure and tones are spot on!!

Great work! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back