To my dear cousin Stacey....

Well U must be blind b/c I sleep naked! bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha....

chickie....that's called peeping tom-ism.....and i believe it just might be illegal....

*wonders if Stacey will be embarrassed tomorrow when she wakes up and realizes she told ALL OF TPF that she is crazy, sleeps naked, and REALLY likes bananas*

ok
so whats the deal here then.

when i posted a thread to a member asking a question about her photography it was removed at once and i had a pm from arch and was told to send a pm to the person and not use the threads.

yet you can have a lovely long conversation with your cousin in a thread so is it 'do as the mods say, dont do as they do?'

I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

My point of starting this thread was to get her more involved in talking to others in the forum...it just happened to be a night in which no one else was around to participate at the time.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this thread.

have you noticed though nobody has joined in.
its a private converstion from what i can see

have you noticed though nobody has joined in.
its a private converstion from what i can see

This is an off-topic thread that was never meant to be private.

It ended long before you posted.

Are you done griping and generally spreading your bad attitude around?

What a great way to welcome someone who is pretty new to the world of internet forums!

I thought it was in some strange IL dialect and as translators were all frozen nobody felt able to join in and converse!

Where's Antarctican with a good banana smiley?
Ooooo, better late than never. How are these?

05.gif
…..
13.gif
…..
72.gif
…..
78.gif
…..
06.gif
…..
11.gif
…..
100.gif
…..
115.gif
…..
160.gif
…..
159.gif

oh my god, anty.

that first one with the shaking breasts is making me laugh hysterically!!!!

Heh heh, some of those bananas are real exhibitionists.

pianodance.gif
bananax.gif

Anty, you REALLY do have a smiley for every occasion!:heart:

Corry, I'm with you, any TPF member could have joined in and it may well have made it more fun. Now if there had been complaints about spam....that's another story!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Andy

I thought it was in some strange IL dialect and as translators were all frozen nobody felt able to join in and converse!

No, Stacey was just off her rocker last night. :p

I know how it goes....I have it in my blood to occasionally do the same! :p

i am not at all concern about a private conversation or a public one.

but

when i asked a photography question to one particular member it was removed and i was told to pm the person.

the question i asked may well off been of interested to others and they could of joined in too but they never got the chance.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back