To what extreme should someone go to be with the opposite sex?

Oh Man! You guys are no help at all!

-How many said she is probably harmless and really not that crazy: 8
-The number of you who say she'll ritually eat my heart in my sleep: 8
-7 neutral opinions.

I'm walking into no man's land, huh. Well I'm having lunch with her on Sunday at Starbucks. We'll see how this goes .....

At least Starbucks doesn't serve "liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti"
hanblani.gif

-7 neutral opinions.

I'm walking into no man's land, huh. Well I'm having lunch with her on Sunday at Starbucks. We'll see how this goes .....

At least you didn't get a response of 'google is your friend' or 'use the search feature'. :)

-7 neutral opinions.

Well to me she sounds fun to hang with, for purely entertainment value. But I would in no way ever consider her as gf material. And having a tie fighter tramp stamp is an even worse sign.

and what is wrong with tie fighters?!!!

Try it and find out nothing wrong with it as long as you take your time.

Hmm, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9l83B_r1_A"]I just found this clip that explains it perfectly.[/ame]

I think she's straddling the line. She weighs 90 pounds. This is all very scary. Why do I do this to myself?

DON'T DO IT

Get on your knees now and pray that you have not dated this woman. Whenever a man is in doubt about getting together with a woman it is a sure sign that it should not be. A SIGN..... Don't let it come to light... run Dubious run...

Drewski I am old and have done the dating psycho hose beasts. You do not want to do it. It is like dating airheads while they are amusing at first they will wear you down with their stupidity. Psychos will wear you down with worry.

I say do it. At least you'll never be bored.

Just wait a while till you let her move in.

I say do it. At least you'll never be bored.

:lmao: You are sooooo mean......

Dubious listen... Chris Rock said it best. If you're in a relationship the two of you have to be on the same level.

If shes a Church goer you have to be a church goer too.

If she's a crack head you have to be a crack head too.

Crazy and Normal don't go together... This is not an episode of The United States of Tara.

Most reactions

Back