To what extreme should someone go to be with the opposite sex?

I think Monty Python said it best, "Run away!!!!!"

Seriously, someone dealing with the kind of stuff you mentioned is not someone to get involved with on an emotional or physical level. It sounds like she needs help and prayers more than anything.

If she's affecting the weather with her mind, maybe see if she can use her ESP and look up the number of a good psychologist... jk. Jokes aside, I've dated a girl similar to this -- mistake. If you do go further, go slowly and carefully. And don't get too attached to walk away if/when she goes completely bats.

. It is like dating airheads while they are amusing at first they will wear you down with their stupidity. Psychos will wear you down with worry.

DITTO! My thoughts exactly. Well said.

She's crazy. Like, actually-believes-she-can-affect-the-weather-with-her-mind crazy. She told me once of how she willed some rain to fall one day, but it was too much and she had to contact some of her friends to help her telekinetically calm the storm clouds. She honestly believes this.

Tonight over the phone, she just told me the reason she's been feeling tired recently is because there is a ethereal energy vampire who stalks her in her dreams. She said she sees him when she's half asleep and has to physically fight him off now and then. She's into Taro cards, astrology, karma, the whole bit.

A lot of people are in to astrology, some taro cards and thinking they "control" things. It's amazing just how many people are like that. That doesn't make them crazy...actually they can be quite interesting and not scary. HOWEVER...when someone talks about fighting off a vampire stalking her...THAT would worry me! What if the relationship goes farther and you happen to be in bed with her one night when she's "fighting off the vampire"...you never know what could happen.:twisted:

LQQKS are not everything...don't be that shallow.:irked: You are playing with fire here.

DITTO! My thoughts exactly. Well said.

A lot of people are in to astrology, some taro cards and thinking they "control" things. It's amazing just how many people are like that. That doesn't make them crazy...actually they can be quite interesting and not scary. HOWEVER...when someone talks about fighting off a vampire stalking her...THAT would worry me! What if the relationship goes farther and you happen to be in bed with her one night when she's "fighting off the vampire"...you never know what could happen.:twisted:

LQQKS are not everything...don't be that shallow.:irked: You are playing with fire here.

We are not crazy...and they cant fight us off. :lol::lol::lol: We just come back.

Go for it man....the experience will rock. :thumbup:And you might even get a new unexpected tatoo, or piercing :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Don't worry guys. I'm still lurking in this thread. I'm reading all of your advice and it's all very informative(If not scary). I'll comment here again after this Sunday. We'll see how that goes...

Oh My... What the hell are you doing on sunday... It's a holy day... Don't do it.

Opposites often do attract...

If you don't at least go a single date, you'll move forward wondering if you passed up something wonderful.

sheesh... some of the responses in this thread make it sound like you are contemplating marriage. IT IS A DATE.... go have fun.

As i said... I'm more concerned with the quiet ones that don't let you in..

What if the relationship goes farther and you happen to be in bed with her one night when she's "fighting off the vampire"...you never know what could happen.:twisted:

Sounds fun...:)

Dubious... I can tell you right now that stalking is no fun... Once you open that door... It's open.

Well, she's a weirdo, but she's alright. It went well. We were all over town, went to a pet shop, a craft store, a coffee place, etc. It was fine. There was no talk of supernatural anything this time. Last we spoke, I told her I preferred logic and sanity. Maybe she's toning it down for me.

In the craft shop, she helped me come up with some great ideas for abstract macro shots. She even insisted on paying for some of the little trinkets for me to photograph. I'll show you guys the results as soon as I have time to photograph them.

I'm still wary though.

:lol:you guys are funny...

Dubious just make sure she doesn't know where you live. I understand your need for "conjugal visits" but listen to Joves .....in the end.... you will regret.

Also don't get suckered in with free photography stuff... She's a pro.

I don't see what the problem is here.

You have any idea what sex is like with chicks like that?

What's she gonna do if you break it of with her for being too crazy?

Well that's the fun part. Maybe she'll create a voodoo doll just for you, and start stabbing you in the balls like you were a pin cushion. Sanity says, it won't work. Unless you contract something from her and start having pains when you pee. But that's just a happy coincidence. For her.

Crazy chicks have the good pills too. Look through her medicine cabinet.

Anti Depressants? Oxy's? Meth Salts? Lorazapam? Topamax?

FUN!

"...And I swear youre just like a pill
Instead of makin me better, you keep makin me Ill
You keep makin me ill...."

hehe lol... <thanks for inserting that song back into my head>

Most reactions

New Topics

Back