Today i couldn't put the camera down.. just having fun on a Sunday

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally the sun came out.. and i headed out to take some shots of all my pets on
all pets 063-001.JPG
all pets 088-001.JPG
all pets 103-001.JPG
all pets 069-001.JPG
all pets 091-002.JPG
all pets 070-001.JPG
this beautiful fall day..

thank you very much

Another great set of your domestic family. Raod Runner is a real handsome dude. Of coarse being a former owner of Dobermans, I always love seeing their images. The dobie is a majestic breed. You mentioned that Road Runner can run but so can you. Does that mean that he sometimes chases you? I have to ask because one of my wife's roosters (bantam) likes to use my legs as "sparring bags".

Great set! Looks like such a fun menagerie.

Another great set of your domestic family. Raod Runner is a real handsome dude. Of coarse being a former owner of Dobermans, I always love seeing their images. The dobie is a majestic breed. You mentioned that Road Runner can run but so can you. Does that mean that he sometimes chases you? I have to ask because one of my wife's roosters (bantam) likes to use my legs as "sparring bags".
Sometimes he can be really really bad..when you see him pretend to nibble grass as he moves closer it is time to be on your quard...he is getting better but still has his moments i do not trust

I love those turkeys! :586: And Road Runner just cracks me up. What a character he must be!

Great set of photos in your 2 threads here. I'm jealous of all those critters you have hanging around.

I love those turkeys! :586: And Road Runner just cracks me up. What a character he must be!

Great set of photos in your 2 threads here. I'm jealous of all those critters you have hanging around.
awwww thank you Terri

Another nice set! I would have so much fun with Road Runner but a plexiglass shield might be helpful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back