Today we said goodbye to our Lady Victoria...

I'm glad you found her. She's a real cutie, she'll bring a lot of smiles I'm sure.
Thank you Kirk...it will help so much...

@Photo Lady My deepest condolences to you and your family...losing a dog is the hardest thing that has ever happened to me...and I have lost my uncle, aunt, and mother each three months apart...

I just think it's the essence of innocence that a dog has from time in memorial, all they want to do is please and that's what makes it so dam hard at the end...

Even though we have a new English Bulldog puppy and he is related to our previous EB, at times I still feel the loss/pain of losing Frankie...so much so that when I originally saw your post, I was not able to give you my sympathies...(sorry)...

Again my deepest condolences...glad you getting a new addition to the family...

Best Regards,

Enezdez

Beautiful new pup, congratulations!

@Photo Lady My deepest condolences to you and your family...losing a dog is the hardest thing that has ever happened to me...and I have lost my uncle, aunt, and mother each three months apart...

I just think it's the essence of innocence that a dog has from time in memorial, all they want to do is please and that's what makes it so dam hard at the end...

Even though we have a new English Bulldog puppy and he is related to our previous EB, at times I still feel the loss/pain of losing Frankie...so much so that when I originally saw your post, I was not able to give you my sympathies...(sorry)...

Again my deepest condolences...glad you getting a new addition to the family...

Best Regards,

Enezdez
oh i can relate to everything you have said.. my husband is really going through the loss.. I know time helps.. but it is never really the same ..each pet is unique and special in their interactions.. some like ours above we call the needy dobes.. she was always there ready to show her love and loyalty.. so even though a new one helps to heal your heart it is never the same .. i am sorry for your loss ,, they just don't live long enough...

Aww, I just went back a page or so and saw the new puppy, is that adorable or what!! So glad you have a new pup that will be joining your family.

No, they don't live long enough, do they? I'm glad you're getting a new puppy to love. She won't be the same and will never replace Lady Victoria, but it doesn't really work like that, does it? She will just live in a different part of your heart. So the pain of losing a beloved companion never totally goes away, but neither does the love.

No, they don't live long enough, do they? I'm glad you're getting a new puppy to love. She won't be the same and will never replace Lady Victoria, but it doesn't really work like that, does it? She will just live in a different part of your heart. So the pain of losing a beloved companion never totally goes away, but neither does the love.
thank you....

Congrats on the new pup! Have you picked out a name?

Congrats on the new pup! Have you picked out a name?
my husband wants the same name as Lady Victoria with a TWO after it.. thank you..

Always such a wonderful pup.. hard to believe she took her last breath in our arms today... we tried so hard to keep you going... but you knew it was time.. i am just glad we were there with you..so missed ...so loved.. sorry for this sad post... but i feel very lost without my friend... View attachment 244713
So sad, but, she had a good life.

my husband wants the same name as Lady Victoria with a TWO after it.. thank you..

Because I'm kind of a geek, I thought of suggesting that you name her after one of Queen Victoria's daughters. I'm not so much of a geek that I knew their names off the top of my head ;) so I googled: Alice, Helena, Louise, Beatrice.

Most reactions

Back