Todays impulse buy

Isn't the XG-1 the unpopular Minolta that you'd enter your chosen manual exposure into and which would then "correct" it so that you'd get a bog-standard picture every time?

Nope. It is basically a X700 with a couple less features and I think only 95% viewfinder. It was wildly popular when it came out because of how similar it was the the much more expensive X700.

Cool! I want something like this so I can leave it in my car and not have to worry about it getting stolen.

wow.. thats one clean camera. The bottom plate has little to no scratches and the JMDC sticker hasn't even faded.

The inspection sticker was what made me waste no time in having the booth it was in opened so I could get a closerlook, the rest of it brought me to the conclution that I should waste no more time looking and give them the price they where asking. After I took these pictures of it I cleaned it, That lens is in new condition, that dust literally blew right off.

I don't normally buy cameras from venders who are not camera dealers but this one was impossible to turn down.

Yeah man, I love mine like a fat kid loves cake. Try and find a Rokkor 100mm f/2.5. Best MD lens ever.

Yeah man, I love mine like a fat kid loves cake. Try and find a Rokkor 100mm f/2.5. Best MD lens ever.

I'll keep my eyes peeled, The local dealer I usually buy from has a couple Rokkor lenses available to me, but I have not taken too close a look at them yet. Sadly I do have to say that he can be a pain in the ass when it comes to getting lenses out to my location though. He has a good bunch of FD canon lenses for sale but they never seem to leave home...I've been waiting for those for months, but if it's not one of the two in the booth currently I'll ask for it specifically.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back