What's new

Toddlers are hard to shoot man...

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love her eyes a bit better now too. Ok So im going to go play around the how you did that to achieve almost the same look, and see what i can do. TY so much!!! I truly appreciate this.
 
ah, sorry i forgot to post back here last night! looks like you have an awesome version done.. i don't think mine is as detailed. but here it is
IMG_1917.jpg
 
Kanikula, Did you add warmth to her as well?
 
Nope - the vibrancey was boosted a little then the reds toned down a touch...
 
TY again!
 
I love Kanikula's version, too. Would be even better if her right hand was in it.. but hey.. toddlers really ARE a pain to shoot, right? ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom