Toilet in Idyllic Surroundings

That's definitely not a ****ty view.

There's not enough contrast in the image.

im not sure I understand the issue you are having with the picture, can you explain what i am missing?
the foreground looks good, the sky looks good, all the colors look good to me.
if you boost the contrast up it will start looking all neon and fake.
I suppose someone MIGHT tweak things just a HAIR towards a different personal taste....but I don't see anything in this image that screams "needs more cowbell" to me.
maybe its just me though.

im not sure I understand the issue you are having with the picture, can you explain what i am missing?
I suppose someone MIGHT tweak things just a HAIR towards a different personal taste....but I don't see anything in this image that screams "needs more cowbell" to me.

I will take that as a compliment ;)

I admit I visited.

Crap with the door open!

Everyone does that when home alone! :D

The image looks flat, like it was taken in heavily overcast conditions, but it was not. Color separation between e.g. rocks and grass is not enough, overall haze is pronounced and unrealistic, saturation is on the low end. This all points to a tone curve applied is more suitable for printing than for on screen exposition (Adobe Camera Raw default curve?).

Did not mean to insult anyone, just some thoughts. But that kind of images is reason I moved away from Lightroom and Adobe Raw altogether lately. It just needs too much fiddling to get an acceptable starting point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back