What's new

Tokyo Tower

RyanBlough

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Yokosuka, Japan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Quick shot of the Tokyo Tower. C&C welcome

Thanks, Ryan

Tokyotower800x600.jpg
 
Don't take this the wrong way but it doesnt appeal to me. The sky being completely blown out should be corrected, and also the light on the tower is very flat. If you take a similar shot in early morning light or late afternoon it could be much stronger. Also what focal length lens are you using? I think you could go wide angle and force the perspective more for an interesting effect. Keep shooting though, as long as you like doing it its always worth while.
 
I'm not going to take your comment the wrong way. It's obvious from looking at pictures you're taking that you know what you're talking about. I understand the sky is washed out and I was trying to get the best image I could. I was only in tokyo for a couple days and only at the tower for about an hour.

Thank you for your input though,
Ryan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom