santino No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 17, 2004 Messages 2,299 Reaction score 54 Location Austria, heart in Poland --> Jul 19, 2006 #1 wanted to get a calm, warm image with nice DOF. Yashica 1.4/50mm lens on Fomapan 400
midget patrol TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2006 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 0 Location Fairfax, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 19, 2006 #2 Aww, damn. I was hoping it was a tomato actually in, i.e. floating in, selenium. Nice shot though. Fantastic DOF. Looks a little noisy which adds to the artistic effect.
Aww, damn. I was hoping it was a tomato actually in, i.e. floating in, selenium. Nice shot though. Fantastic DOF. Looks a little noisy which adds to the artistic effect.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 20, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Coolest of DOFs, but something inside me cries for the colours of tomatoes ... their red is so nice... yeah, I know: silly colour freak here
Coolest of DOFs, but something inside me cries for the colours of tomatoes ... their red is so nice... yeah, I know: silly colour freak here
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 20, 2006 #4 I love this shot! great DOF and for me the BW really works well here!