Too much saturation? C&C

indeedies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like bold and bright colors and tend to oversaturate some of my images. Do you guys think this is too much?

ISO 160, 1/100, F/5.0

4547114494_db55ed922c_b.jpg

Yellow and red are very strong, and when over-saturated, the details in texture become hard to see. Having said that, I do think it's a bit over-saturated, but I still see enough of the texture to like the shot.

Yellow and red are very strong, and when over-saturated, the details in texture become hard to see. Having said that, I do think it's a bit over-saturated, but I still see enough of the texture to like the shot.

I've come to realize it's hard to saturate the reds and yellows lol. I went for the exact moment when I lost sight of the textures so I'm glad someone else can see them too lol.

Thanks for the comments! Anyone else think it's overdone? I'm thinking about putting this one on a small canvas.

I like vibrant colors as well and I have a hard time making sure I don't go overboard. I think that it seems just slightly oversaturated (I think it's because the background flowers white) but it's all about how you feel about it and you can still easily see the detail. This is a nice shot! :)

Nice. Actually, if I had to comment on something, that would be more depth, but really not that bad. Good job

I agree with everyone else, only very little, but it still seems darkish to me. Maybe bring out the highlights a bit?

Most reactions

Back