Took a few shots on ride

EnterUserName

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The other day I had off of work so I decided to shine up the bike, load up the backpack. I know the pictures are not great but they are okay for sharing I think.

thewoodsrsfp7.jpg

hdrbikeyv2.jpg

cliffhdrsmk4.jpg

hdrbikehilrslcy4.jpg

bikelonghdrsys0.jpg

# 4 and 5 are great pictures! I really like them.

GYFÄP;898482 said:
# 4 and 5 are great pictures! I really like them.

Thanks I wish I had a dslr i feel like all my pictures are complete crap its nice to see someone likes them

Nice scenery. Where were these taken?

Ha! My immediate thoughts, exactly! Thanks for asking in my stead, nealjpage :D

And yes, the strongest photo is that of the bike and the guardrail, there is no doubt.

Though I also like the one with the ski lift in the background, continuing the colour of the bike up the hill. ;)
So this MUST be a skiing area in the winter...!

By the way, there is nothing wrong with how your camera takes the photos, but you will notice that we all like that photo best where your bike is not smack in the centre of the frame (though in that it is largest). While I appreciate that you make it subject of your photography, it should not be placed into the very middle of your frames. I think...

Great captures. I wish I had scenery like that around Illinois!!

Nice scenery. Where were these taken?

It looks a lot like a certain spot --grasping for the name-- near Yosemite, CA.

Your saturation levels are nice, but some of the colors look a little unnatural. I would like the last one best if it wasn't for the bike being centered-- so another vote for #3 instead. ;)

crestcn2.jpg
It looks a lot like a certain spot --grasping for the name-- near Yosemite, CA.

Your saturation levels are nice, but some of the colors look a little unnatural. I would like the last one best if it wasn't for the bike being centered-- so another vote for #3 instead. ;)

Its near Albuquerque about 10 miles away its a beautiful ride and has some very progressive curves. Its a ride to the top of the sandia mountins [SIZE=-1](highest point is Sandia Crest at 10678 ft (3255 m) in elevation, [/SIZE])

I outlined the trip in blue, green is start and red is finish where you have to turn around and start all over again.

Most reactions

Back