Took some photos wonder what you think

Morpheuss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For these I took the origional and played with the constrast and color a little bit I love how I can make the color pop like when I took the photo.
IMG_1262edited.jpg

IMG_0466edited.jpg

IMG_0474edited.jpg

IMG_0680edited.jpg

I know they are a little over exposed in some area's next time I take photo's i will have to keep an eye on the ISO. I was a complete noob when I took these

they all look sort of crooked...I like them, but thats messing with me...

You are in the ballpark, Morpheuss. As GooseEgg stated, they need some straightening for sure.

#1 your sky is way overblown. Add a shot 2 stops down next time, and blend it with this one. Composition is good here, nice + simple = it works.

#2 fairly decent actually besides the crooked factor. Try one stop down next time to get a little more sky detail.

#3 looks really hazy ; like you turned up the brights too high with the "levels" tab. Maybe try a stop down if this was shot in "auto exposure". Closer would be good.

#4 Classic daytime shooting dilema. Half the scene in sunlight, half nicely shaded. Best bet here is a reshoot on a cloudy day. I'd like this one alot better with a little less foreground as well.

Hope these comments help keep shooting

Most reactions

Back