Tool Shed

terri said:
Yeah, well, that does it. Get the guest room ready; I'm coming for a visit. :mrgreen: I gotta see some of these places!! :thumbup:

Terri if there is no room at woody's you can stay with us....we are not far from woody...maybe an hour a way...something like that and would love to have you!! : )

terri said:
Yeah, well, that does it. Get the guest room ready; I'm coming for a visit. :mrgreen: I gotta see some of these places!! :thumbup:
It'll be ready by the time you get here :D If it's gonna be this summer, make sure I know so I've to get the cooler going!

I can live with that Dan :lol:

you have a knack for making the mundane look dramatic and interesting. i love the post processing in your shots of late. killer stuff!!!

woodsac said:
It'll be ready by the time you get here :D If it's gonna be this summer, make sure I know so I've to get the cooler going!

I can live with that Dan :lol:
Thank you! Only now we have to have Carolyn over for a visit, too. :mrgreen:

terri said:
Thank you! Only now we have to have Carolyn over for a visit, too. :mrgreen:
No worries, there's room for all :D
*starts drawing up blue prints for extra rooms*

Thanks JM!

Fantastic Woodsac! What are you going to do with all your brilliant images? You need to start a website up or exhibit them in a gallery. I can only imaging how gobsmaking some of your images will look printed to 16" x 20". :thumbup:

Mohain said:
Fantastic Woodsac! What are you going to do with all your brilliant images? You need to start a website up or exhibit them in a gallery. I can only imaging how gobsmaking some of your images will look printed to 16" x 20". :thumbup:
Thanks, that means a lot.
You know, we don't have a single print hanging in our house. We have lots of family shots in our offices at work. But we dont' have any of my landscapes printed?

woodsac said:
Thanks, that means a lot.
You know, we don't have a single print hanging in our house. We have lots of family shots in our offices at work. But we dont' have any of my landscapes printed?

That is so hard to believe Woody.....you need to print them like NOW!! They are all wonderful...

And I'm in for the visit!!! : )

don’t see anything I would play around with, how’s the sharpness on the original, looks a little dark but my monitor at work is very dark

Jeff Canes said:
don’t see anything I would play around with, how’s the sharpness on the original, looks a little dark but my monitor at work is very dark
Sorry I missed your comment Jeff. It is a little dark. I intentionally underexposed, but the original is lighter than this. I tried to darken it up just a tad to give it kind of a moody feel to match the clouds. Thanks for the feedback :thumbup:

Thanks pg! We'll get something on the wall sooner or later :D

woah! that's kinda creepy in a way! makes me think of the story of Tailypo... :meh:

nice shot tho! :thumbup::thumbup:

Excellent shot. The tone and mood is great. Enjoyed it like all your other ones.

Love the weathered look of that shed! Wonderful capture ;)!

Most reactions

Back