What's new

Tool Shed

Do you have some sort of crazy cool sky making machine?
Love the contrast, another excellent shot woodsac.
 
omeletteman said:
Do you have some sort of crazy cool sky making machine?
Love the contrast, another excellent shot woodsac.
I wish! But then I'd never go to work :lol:
I try to only go out when there are clouds. This happened to be a good day...all day :mrgreen: Thanks man.
 
So "dark" in all ways.. Stunning photo! You can't be very scared of the dark, huh? ;)
 
Brilliant capture Woody. Another classic by ya. !!!!
 
Buh!

That's 'bace' for "holy crap that's a sweet pic".

...just so you know.
 
That sky is like a painting! Oh to have more than the overcast skies we get here in Essex.
 
Even more thanks!!!!!!!

That made me lol bace :)
 
Wow!!! Love the immenseness of the sky, and the weatherbeaten look to the building. Great stuff!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom